Just thought I'd share with you guys the gifts a few of my friends got me for Christmas! I loooove getting late Christmas gifts!
1. My best friend got me this pair of Havianas. I love them! I feel like they're so... me haha! I love cheetah print, I own like a billion things with this pattern. I don't think it'll ever go out of style! I cannnnot wait to wear these out this weekend (:
2. These are a pair of earrings my friend Alixes got me from Forever 21 (obviously). I love them so much I cannot put it into words.... I love that they fall into my hair, they're so long!
3. She also got all of my friends and I a dream catcher each. Each one is different, which I find so cool. No bad dreams for me!
4. My beautiful friend Cina got me this shirt, along with a few other items. It's so beautiful! It's white with a silver beaded collar. My favorite part though is the layer of beads in the back!
5. Cina also got me this Victoria's Secret body spray in the sent of Seductive Amber. I'm telling you now, you must go buy this scent. It's too die for. So sweet and just.. yummy.
6. My aunt got this perfume for me. It's Betsey Johnson, whom I just LOVE. I love every eccentric little piece of her. I also love this fragrance. The smell isn't super floral and sweet, but it's strong and loud. I like that, almost as much as I love the bottle! Hahah.
7. This is yet another gift from my best friend! As you can see, it's cheetah print again haha. It's like a jewelry/makeup organizer and has all these little pockets in different shapes. There's a hook, so you can hang it wherever. I'm soon hanging it near my mirror to store my jewelry and whatnot in it. Thank God for more storage space.
Hope you enjoyed everything. The style icon of the week will be coming up, and I'm taking suggestions. So go for it!!